Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brithday of mine

         Next  Monday is my thirty birthday . In recently , I always feel contradictory  and depressed, because I know I'm middle-age person, I lost my young, my active , my free time . Time fly fast, I'm thirty! Oh, my Gold ! Where is my young , I ask myself again and again !
       What meaning of the thirty? Free!? Independence!? Wisdom!? Maybe yes, maybe on,maybe both . I think, duty is most important ! I am a baby mother, a wife , a daughter , a daughter-in -law , a student , I have many and different roles. Sometime l feel my shouter so heave. I don't have little time own myself. I live don't for myself, but for my every family number.
        Fortunately, I found my goal when I live in Calgary about two years. I am accustomed to my new life and  I know what I want to do. I very grateful my husband he give me true love and support my continue study , I thankful my little petty daughter , she very happy and beautiful laugh when I come bake home everyday. I thankful my mother-in-law, she helps me look after my baby. I thankful my parents, they are very health and pleased.
        I am thirty! Oh, my life, I love you !






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We all have so many different roles that we have to play, don't we? I think you are doing a good job balancing all of your different identities. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! wei u r thirty ~ u look like more youger that your age.....

    ReplyDelete