Friday, November 12, 2010

My pretty little girl !!!

     My pretty little girl named Sophia! She is a about 11 mouths little girl.  I forget everything, see only the baby I love walking towards me. l enjoy my became new hand mom life, very bury,very tried and very happy.
    I like take photos for my baby. When I say, " honey, honey, look at mom", she always not only waved hands but also laugh loudly. Sometime she can give us amazing pose.When she was 5 months old, she was put my big bed and gave she a toy tiger. I wanted give she and toy took many photos, I told my baby, "look at mom, look at mom", my baby didn't look at my second, she bite a tiger and pat it, didn't card me.
    Most of parents like use diaper with baby, but Chinese family like train baby give up it when she was very young.  I trained my baby give up dapper when she was 5 months. (She wears a dapper, but my take her to wash room about per 2 hours a time) One day, my husband took our family to go to farm mark. I felt baby peed in the diaper, I tired to changed new one and told she, "do you want to pee again?"  My baby silenced. When I opened and took off it, she pee again !!! Oh my God ! My jean was wet big size!!! I was carefully waked in the mark and very terrible anyone watched me!  When we wanted came back, my husband held her and helped her changed new diaper. I told him was careful !!! My husband said, "don't happen again", when he took off it, my baby peed again. She gave us beautiful innocent smile and waved her hands cheerful !
     I stayed at home look after my baby from she was born to my started my EAP program. Every morning I wake up 7 o'clock, she follows me. I give her clean face and hands, change clean clothes, and take her to grandma's room. She grips my hair or collar and screams.  I don't want to leave my daughter, but I have to go to school.  When I come back and open the door,she creeps quickly and around me.  She gives me delight expressions and cheerful laugh.  I take her in my arms, covered her face with kisses.
    Oh my swear heart baby.  In my life I love my baby with my heart.



1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read about your daughter peeing!! It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete