Saturday, November 27, 2010

Good Luck our EAP 1






       Next week is our last week of this semester.  I will miss our wonderful classmates and Scott who is not only a good teacher, but also a very nice guy.  In this class I met many friends and learned very useful knowledge.  My classmates are from 6 different counties. We have different religions, customs and speak different languages. But we have the same goal, that is, speaking fluent English and hope to study in U of C. So many young classmates of mine bear missing parents and friends in their hometown and live in stranger city lonely. They must learn to look after themselves. Some other students make a family, have child, and plays different roles.  In my opinion, we like to live in this city and looking forward to meeting with many new friends. This is the city that make our dreams come true.
     I will miss our teacher, Scott. Someone asked me who your teacher is when our this semester began.  I told them, Scott. Someone told me that you are lucky. He is a my third English teacher in Calgary.  Sometimes I miss my first and second teachers very much as well.  Even if they have different ages, characters and backgrounds, they have the same and important good natures, nice and kind. In my eyes, Scott is more patient, more passion. He gives our generous helps and many good ideas. He makes me like reading books and writing my first English blog.  I feel learning English is very good process and enjoy it. 
    Thank you my EAP 1 !
    Thank you Scott!









2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you have enjoyed our class! You helped to make the class a special place, and I am sure that you are going to go on to great things in the future. Keep in touch, and I hope you keep blogging. I'll check your blog in the future to see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, Scott an amazing teacher.

    ReplyDelete