Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deep bearthe

       My classmates and I went to Mac Hall center and exercised Yoga on last Wed. l love this exercise and exercised about 10 years ago. I have bought many different books and magazines since 2000, and I can do each difficult actions now. My cousin sister was impacted by me and gave up her major nursing work and became a professional Yoga trainer.
     I forgot why I started exercising Yoga.  But l enjoy very particular feelings from Yoga. I forget every bad things and sad or angry emotion.  I feel my body and mood enter in heaven and step in other world. This feeling lets me relax , comfortable
and kind.  l just eat a little meat because if I eat too much, it impacts the body's flexibility. 
   When I was pregnant with my first baby, I continued to exercise Yoga. My family members was worried about me getting hurt during exercise.  But I thought this exercise is very safe and good for me, so my husband took me to the Yoga club 3 times a week. When I finished my Yoga class, l liked to show my husband new actions. I husband thought the pregnant woman is very crazy. 
    My Yoga trainer told me, our body and muscles can remember some things about exercises or different emotions. So please don't stop you favorable sport because our body misses that feeling.  I don't have enough time do my favorite sport. I miss exercise Yoga's feeling in my heart.
  
                  

1 comment:

  1. I have never learned Yoga before, but I'd like to try~~

    ReplyDelete